Virtual Asheville Triathlon
New for 2020! Virtual & Self-Serve Event Experience Option
Want to do a triathlon on your own time? Participants who choose the virtual option can swim one day, run on another day and bike a totally different day. Or, you can do them all at once like you would at a triathlon event! Virtual participants will have access to the course information for the event so they can have a ‘self-serve’ event experience on the same courses as the in-person participants. Or, they can come up with their own courses anywhere that they live! Virtual participants get to challenge themselves by participating and having a goal to work towards this summer. This is a super fun way to try a triathlon on your own time, without worrying about the transition. Virtual participants can participate anytime starting June 19th thru August 31st.
Virtual Event Highlights:
- Shirts are available on a limited basis for just $10! Your finisher medal and swag will be mailed to you for free after the race!
- Download the official playlist and jam to it on your course (below)
- Download Personalized Bib
- Track your completions
- Upload Results to event results page
- Download finisher completion certificates
- Access to our Strava Club for this event
- The top 5 male and female finishers will win an awesome Tri Local water bottle!
- July 13 12:00 AM EDT - Virtual Event Open
- August 31 11:59 PM EDT - Virtual Event Close