The Chicago Illini Club Virtual 5K benefits the James Newton Matthews Scholarship Fund along with other local charities. The James Newton Matthews Scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who has demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in high school. The mission of our club is to support the educational purposes of the University, cultivate friendship among club members, and express loyalty to the University. We value our mission and develop opportunities within the Chicagoland area through a variety of educational, social, cultural, and athletic activities and programs.
REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JULY 12TH!
How to join us for a virtual 5K
1. Register for the Chicago Illini Club Virtual 5K between June 15th - July 12th, 2020
2. Complete a 5K (3.1 miles) at your convenience any time anywhere and post your results by July 24th, 2020
3. Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing on social media, tagging Chicago Illini Club, and using #chiLLINI and #chiLLINI5K
- ENTRY To The Chicago Illini Club Virtual 5K Run
- Perks include, Chicago Illini Club Buff, Bib
- Custom Spinner Finisher Medal
- Finisher Certificate and Club Sticker
Proceeds to support the James Newton Matthews Scholarship Fund on your behalf