Half Marathon & Marathon
The Frontrunners Half and Full Marathon Virtual Training Program has been adapted from our regular training clinics. Due to the current provincial restrictions we have decided to move forward with a virtual platform and as restrictions ease, will look to bring back groups runs when possible.
- Workout will be published in advance and will be generic enough that it can be done all over Victoria. We will provide examples of where runners can run the workout
- Each week we will have a guest coach do a 3-5 minute video summary of the workout, how to approach it and the benefit you will get from it
- Runners will either do the workouts on their own or if they chose to band together with a few friends for moral support that would be their choice. FR cannot be seen to promote group runs.
- If people do run together we ask that they do not start at any of the stores.
- Schedule will be published and include sample routes that runners can use together with guidelines on where to run and not run.
- Runners will be encouraged, if they run on Saturday morning, to start at multiple starting points rather than the starting point on the route map
- We will encourage people to run, but are not encouraging a group gathering. Again if people choose to run in a small group then that would be their choice and at their comfort level. FR cannot be seen to promote group runs.
Clinic Dates: June 17th(ish) to October 10th(ish)
Participants will receive a Frontrunners Technical Shirt, Store Discount and access to priceless training tips as well as fun challenges & prize opportunities throughout the program.
current pricing period
$59.95Jun. 9 - Aug. 1