Countdown to event
This Winter there will only be two things standing between you and the new coveted X Arctic Ultra Finisher Ice Axe.
Mother Nature and YOU.
Through pure grit and determination you will complete as many km as you can in the month of December by braving the Canadian outdoors.
HOW IT WORKS
- Participants will have 31 days to run as many km as they can
- Legs have to be completed outdoors. Indoor or treadmill distances will not apply.
- Participants can qualify for one of the following completion ice axes: 50km, 75km, 100km, 125km+
- X Arctic Ultra Finisher Ice Axe
- X Arctic Ultra Winter Running Beanie
- X Arctic Ultra Running Buff
- Downloadable KM Completed Finisher Certificate
- Access to private X Arctic Ultra Strava Club
- Awards to be given to top 3 male & female finishers (50km, 75km, 100km, 125km)
- X Arctic Ultra participants will be given the option to run as far as they can in the month of December
- Axes will be distributed based on final km completed (50km, 75km, 100km, 125km)
RESULT TRACKING - STRAVA
- X Arctic Ultra participants will be invited to join the private X Arctic STRAVA Club / Community
- Participants must join the private STRAVA Club / Community (it's free)
- All runs must be logged using the STRAVA App to count as completed
- Final distance totals will be taken from the private club page at 11:59 pm December 31st, 2020
AXE PICK UP / DELIVERY
- Participants will be given the choice to pick up their finisher axe or have it delivered
- Pick up locations will be set in Calgary & Edmonton
- Axes can be delivered anywhere in Canada for a $20 fee which is payable when registering
- November 9 12:00 PM CST - Racer Kit / Winter Beanie / Buff Mailout
- November 30 7:00 PM CST - Strava Club Invite / Launch
- December 1 12:00 AM CST - X Arctic Ultra Start
- December 31 11:59 PM CST - X Arctic Ultra Finish
- January 1 5:00 PM CST - Award Announcements
- January 5 5:00 PM CST - Axe Pick Up Commencement / Delivery
- X Warrior Challenge Canada
- Visit website