“The Very Versatile Virtual 2020 Teal Trot” presented by Northside Hospital Cancer Institute benefiting the Georgia Ovarian Cancer Alliance is a way for us to be socially distanced yet together in spirit as we continue raising and spreading ovarian cancer awareness.
We have made a few changes this year:
Registration Registration Fee: $25 - Ages 13 & up; $10 Ages 6-12; Free Ages 1-5 (age discount will be applied at checkout)
As always Survivors are our guests. Simply use Promo Code SURVIVOR.
* T-shirts are no longer available for purchase. (After all orders are shipped we may have a few leftover and will make them available at that time for purchase)
* The virtual format allows you to do as much or as little of your chosen activity you want. Between September 14th and 30th show the world your support of GOCA and ovarian cancer awareness by doing your own personal Teal Trot in any manner you wish.
To get started simply click on the REGISTER or DONATE NOW buttons on the right side of the page under the Teal Trot logo.
1. Register, create/join a team, and start fundraising.
2. Share your Individual or Team Fundraising link with your friends and family. Encourage them to participate and/or support your efforts.
3. Between September 14th and 30th Run, Walk, Hike, Bike, Swim, Dance, Jump Rope, Skip, Surf, Grill, Hopscotch, Fish, Skydive, Golf, Sit on the Couch, anything goes in support of The Very Versatile Virtual Teal Trot.
4. Make sure to take a photo or video of you doing your personal Teal Trot with your GOCA or ovarian cancer awareness gear then share on social media and tag GaOvarianCancer.
You, your team, and supporters are essential to continuing and expanding the GOCA mission and programs. Together we ARE making a difference.
If you have any questions during the registration process please contact the GOCA off at 404.255.1337 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support.
“The Very Versatile Virtual 2020 Teal Trot” presented by Northside Hospital Cancer Institute benefiting the Georgia Ovarian Cancer Alliance.
Registration for 13 & Up ( 6-12 $10, 1-5 Free, Discount will be calculated at checkout)Jul 22 - Sep 30
- Event contact
- Doug Barron