1) Register for the COHO CHALLENGE Virtual RUN/WALK distance of your choice (5k | 10k | 14k)
2) Between September 13 - October 12 2020 run/ walk your distance on the course of your choice and track your own time and distance (easiest to use an app like Runkeeper, Strava, etc) for your one event.
3) Upload your results HERE. (For more detailed instructions on uploading your results check out Race Rosters athlete instructions for doing so HERE) and redeem your finisher's certificate. Be sure to upload your results before midnight October 13th
4) As an extra incentive to complete your distance and goal, each week of the COHO CHALLENGE we will randomly draw prizes for those that have uploaded their time (run/walk) that week (before midnight Saturday). Keep an eye on your email in the week following to see if you have won anything, also we will be including several exclusive promotions form our partners. Lastly, we will also have a few prizes after the CHALLENGE to give away.
5) Tell the World! What YOU are doing & WHY you are doing it. YOUR entry, EVERY entry, is a meaningful contribution to the Coho Society. Of course this doesn't replace our traditional festival, swim & run, however this virtual fundraiser will go a long way in helping support our regular operating costs and ongoing community projects.
#COHOchallenge | #COHOvirtual2020 | #COHOrun
Registration fees 459 spots remaining
- September 13 12:01 a.m. PDT - Start (Run/ Walk)
- October 11 11:59 p.m. PDT - Finish (Run/ Walk)
- October 24 11:59 p.m. PDT - Results Submission Deadline