THE BAY BRIDGE CHALLENGE (4.46 Miles)
Registration is NOW OPEN for this weekend’s FREE Giants vs. Athletics Bay Bridge Series Challenge! Virtually run or walk the length of the 4.46 mile Bay Bridge (the proper direction, TOWARD San Francisco), verify your time with the Run Keeper tracking app, and become eligible for prizes & giveaways. Run or walk anywhere that works for you! We will be raffling off Swag Bags and other Giants items along the way.
Bay Bridge Series Challenge Closed
Bay Bridge Series Challenge Rules
We are throwing you a little curveball for this next challenge. Speedsters, you’ll still get endless kudos, high-fives and likes for coming in super-fast so don’t worry. However, this challenge is all about getting out there and moving. At random, we’ll select winners who post their finishing times to the results page – lucky numbers ending in 2 are eligible for our treasure chest of prizes. Prizes include – 2 flight vouchers from Alaska Airlines Giant Race entry for LIFE, hats, bobbleheads, Giant Race merch, discount codes and sooo much more.
- Finishers with position rank number ending in 2 are eligible for a prize (example: 2, 42, 302, 1002)
- All finishing results must be officially Verified via RunKeeper
- Optional, but for extra bonus points – post, share, tweet, your finisher badge on your social channels and #giantrace
- Have fun and represent your favorite team – A’s or Giants
- Terms & Conditions
Get RunKeeper Verified
⌚👟 How to track your run/walk using the ASICS Runkeeper™ app (Become Verified):
- From your mobile device, go to your Race Roster dashboard
- Click on the “Start virtual run” button, where you will be asked to confirm your name, which then adds the Bay Bridge Series Challenge virtual to your app
- Revisit the ASICS Runkeeper™ app on August 13-16. When you are ready to run, click the flag symbol (right hand side, 3rd logo down) and select the race to start recording. You can either tap “start” to begin your run/walk & track it using Run Keeper and your phone OR simply choose to upload your previous activity that has since been synced via your device and the steps in the section above.
- Save your 4.46 miles or longer activity and your results will automatically be posted on the leaderboard if your device is synced or if you are using your phone. If you’d prefer to do a manual upload, simply follow step (3) above and choose “Manual Upload” instead.
- Your results will then be posted in the leaderboard, and you’ll be sent an email link where you can view the leaderboard, click your name in the results to view your time & place, along with your finisher’s certificate which is shareable and downloadable 😊 🏆
Bay Bridge Challenge B Craw Playlist
Bay Bridge Challenge Batting Practice Jams
- Event contact
- Giant Race Team