Dignity Health East Valley
It's More Than Just a Fun Community Run!
Now, more than ever, it is crucial that we support the lifesaving work of our health care heroes on the frontline. All proceeds from the Heroes in Health Care Community Run benefit various programs throughout Dignity Health East Valley Medical Centers.
Whether you are supporting a dental screening for a child without insurance or funding critical PPE needed to fight COVID-19, the Dignity Health Foundation – East Valley is committed to supporting our clinical care teams. We are challenging you, our community heroes, to make a difference by participating in this event. Set a personal fundraising goal to benefit an area at Dignity Health hospitals and community outreach programs that you are passionate about.
Make a difference! Register for the run or donate on behalf of your favorite health care heroes! (Registration fees will be applied to the overall team fundraising goal)
Spread Awareness! Multiply your impact by sharing your challenge with other and seek donations toward your goal.
Get Active! October 24th Get moving in your community - walk, run, hike, bike, swim or create an activity - and share your photos!
Swag Bag Pick-Up
You may request to have your Swag Bag mailed to you for an additional $5 shipping fee.
You may pick up your packet at the Dignity Health Foundation – East Valley office 1727 W. Frye Road, suite 230 Chandler 85224 the week of October 19 from 7am - 5pm.
Community Run Guidelines
- A Community Run means you choose your own way to get moving from wherever you are – walk, run, hike, bike, swim or create an activity!
- We recommend you map out your route or plan your activity ahead of time.
- All participants are encouraged to maintain proper social distance while running or walking.
- Use caution when using headphones, pushing strollers or bringing pets on your activity.
- All participants must pre-register by 5:00 p.m. Arizona Time on Friday, October 23, 2020.
- Registration is non-refundable; but transferable.
- Follow the Dignity Health Foundation - East Valley Facebook page for photos and videos of the fun.
RegistrationAug 5 - Oct 26
Race Packet Mailed to YouAug 5 - Oct 26
Foundation Finish-line Fanatics
AGH- Miles To GORaised:
Angels in Scrubs
Healthier Living Legends
Team Gum Getters! "Children's Dental Clinic"
- October 24 7:00 AM MST - Reflection and Welcome (posted on Dignity Health Foundation East Valley Facebook Page)
- October 24 7:30 AM MST - Get Active! Choose your own way to get moving in your community - walk, run, bike, swim, etc.
- October 24 9:30 AM MST - Check-in and Post Photos on Facebook Page