Registration for the 2020 Virtual Event is open! Sign up by clicking “REGISTER" – or make a donation by clicking "DONATE NOW"
Two Ticket Options:
- FREE Ticket – Get a free swim or dryland workout in the MySwimPro app.
- Premium Ticket – $50 USD includes the free workout, plus:
- Official 2020 World Swim Day Gold Medal
- Silicone Swim Cap
- 100% of Proceeds Donated to Learn-To-Swim Organizations
Plus, join us for a LIVE dryland workout on the @myswimpro Instagram! Saturday, October 24 12:00-12:30pm EST. Learn more >
How To Participate:
- Register and choose a FREE workout
- Download the MySwimPro app on iPhone or Android
- Anytime between Friday, October 23 - Sunday, October 25: Open the app to access your free workout, and log the swim or dryland workout wherever you are. All features in the app will be free to everyone!
- Post a photo or video on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Strava or TikTok using the hashtag #WorldSwimDay to be entered to win prizes! Post must be public, winners selected & notified by October 28, 2020.
Visit our Support Site to learn how to log a workout and share it for World Swim Day.
You can expect your medal and swim cap to ship 2-3 weeks after purchase.
- Who should we donate money to? Click here to nominate a swimming charity who is making a difference.
- Interested in supporting World Swim Day and spreading the world? Fill out this short form >
- Show off your swim with new swag! Click here to buy a T-shirt, Flag, Towel, or Sticker.
- Start training for the big day with a 30-day free trial of MySwimPro! Try our ELITE COACH membership and unlock 100s of swim workouts, training plans, and tracking tools. Sign up at myswimpro.com/elite
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to check out photos and highlights from our 2019 event!