Raise money for Ripples of Hope
Thank you for your belief in the power of community and desire to help neighbors facing day to day health and economic challenges due to the pandemic. Join us for one or more of the following events and together we can raise critical funds to support our partner organizations.
- 9th Annual Family Gratitude (1st Virtual) 5K Run/Walk - (Registration Open).
- Participate in the KIDS At Home Family Challenge --- fun for the whole family - Registration opens Oct 1st
- Sponsor A Holiday Meal by supporting our Neighbor to Neighbor Virtual Table (DONATION options listed above)
• $50 – Will fund a Senior Holiday Supper
• $100 - Will fund 1 Family Holiday Supper (4 people)
• $200 - Will fund 1 Local Family & 1 Global - Kliptown Youth Program Family Supper
Funds raised will support the Dedham Food Pantry, Dedham Youth Commission and Ripples Service Programs within our local and global communities.
Ripples of Hope is a non-profit organization which engages diverse groups of families in local and global service journey initiatives. We collaborate with local non-profits and community leaders who express a desire to build upon their existing strengths and are empowered to make a difference in their own communities. Through service, Ripples families delve into the heart of communities by working side-by-side with community residents and leaders on transformational and sustainable service projects. By building bridges between families and communities, we cultivate the foundation for continued partnership, discussion, and action and a lifetime of service.
Ripples of Hope is funded by generous donations from individuals and foundation grants. All funds are raised privately to support the ongoing work within designated communities. We welcome any contribution to support the service initiatives of Ripples of Hope. Ripples of Hope is a 501(c) 3 contributions are tax deductible. Tax ID: 26-2624459
Click on one of our teams below to make a donation.
|Sep 23||Kristen Atwood||Undisclosed amount|