Raise money for Ripples of Hope
Thank you for your belief in the power of community and desire to help neighbors facing food insecurity and economic challenges due to COVID-19.
HELP US DOUBLE OUR IMPACT IN 2020!
- Sponsor A Holiday Meal by supporting our Neighbor to Neighbor Virtual Table (DONATION options listed above)
• $50 donation – your gift funds a Holiday Supper for a Senior
• $100 donation - your gift funds a Holiday Supper for a Family of 4
• $200 donation - your gift funds a Holiday Supper for 1 Local Family & 1 Global Family at Kliptown Youth Program
- Make a general donation - enter your donation amount above (any and all donations appreciated)
Funds raised by the Ripples - Family Gratitude 5K supports the Dedham Food Pantry, Dedham Youth Commission and Ripples Service Programs locally and with our global partner (Kliptown Youth Program, Johannesburg, South Africa).
Ripples of Hope is a non-profit organization which engages diverse groups of families in local and global service journey initiatives. We collaborate with local non-profits and community leaders who express a desire to build upon their existing strengths and are empowered to make a difference in their own communities. Through service, Ripples families delve into the heart of communities by working side-by-side with community residents and leaders on transformational and sustainable service projects. By building bridges between families and communities, we cultivate the foundation for continued partnership, discussion, and action and a lifetime of service.
Ripples of Hope is funded by generous donations from individuals and foundation grants. All funds are raised privately to support the ongoing work within designated communities. We welcome any contribution to support the service initiatives of Ripples of Hope. Ripples of Hope is a 501(c) 3 contributions are tax deductible. Tax ID: 26-2624459
|Oct 22||Stephanie McManus||$27.48|
|Oct 21||Muggia Family||$213.85|
|Oct 20||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 19||Katherine Wilson||$107.35|
|Sep 23||Kristen Atwood||Undisclosed amount|