A fun run where you decide how you want to travel the trail!
Please join us in this fun run celebrating Bluffton’s favorite trail! Entry fee is $25 and includes a Wells County Trails T-Shirt AND a ticket to the Bluffton NOW! Chili Walk.
• Starting Point will be the Parlor City Plaza
• The turn around is at the White Bridge
• Depending on your path, you will finish at the Parlor City Plaza or Kehoe Park.
You Decide how you want to go!
• Walk/Run Down the River Greenway – Walk/Run Back the River Greenway
• Walk/Run Down the River Greenway – Bike Back on River Road
• Bike Down on River Road – Bike Back on River Road
• Walk/Run Down the River Greenway – Kayak/Canoe Back on the Wabash River
Any Combination — YOU Choose!
Wells County Trails will have volunteers to assist with unloading bikes and kayaks/canoes at the White Bridge. Please drop off your return mode of transportation at the White Bridge between 2-2:45 pm the day of the race. If you plan on using a kayak or canoe to travel back, please park at the Dutch Mill Plaza after your drop off. For the kayak/canoers we will help drop in at the White Bridge and get you and your equipment out at Kehoe Park. After the event, stay and enjoy the chili samplings that the local downtown businesses have to offer.