Gnome Fest 250
October 15 - December 31, 2020
According to legend, gnomes protect treasures deep in the Earth, and in more recent times, they help us tend our gardens. Well, in these crazy times, we must protect the treasure of our physical health and tend the garden that is our spirit.
Let’s finish 2020 with a challenge that will take us over 250 miles, protecting, this time, not what’s deep in the Earth but what’s most valuable on its surface, carrying us to the end of the year in strength and good health.
It’s time to commence our next adventure, the Gnome Fest 250.
For this challenge, you get to choose from two options. If you select Option 1, you'll be promising to run - or walk - 250 miles by December 31st. If you select Option 2, you'll run - or walk - a minimum of 200 miles, and bike 50 miles.
How to post your activity:
- Return to the Race Roster leaderboard here or visit your Race Roster dashboard after you've completed each activity
- Upload your activity by inputting your distance and upload a screenshot of your activity if you wish
- You may use any tracking app (Strava, Runkeeper, MapMyRun, Garmin, Apple Watch, Fitbit, etc.)
- For further instruction, please visit this link
- You will receive your official Gnome Fest 250 Bib via email (downloadable via PDF)
Both options will earn you a sweet gnome medal and your choice of shirt. Run Tampa club members, be sure to use the discount code for $10 off. You should have received it in the club email that went out at 11:00 on October 13th.
All running, minimum 250 miles.Oct 11 - Nov 7
Minimum 200 miles, running, 50 miles, biking.Oct 11 - Nov 7