Run or walk our picturesque 5k route in Port Dalhousie during the month of December to support Pathstone Foundation for mental health. And...take a selfie of yourself wearing your UGLIEST Christmas sweater & you can win a COOL pair of candy cane or snowflake performance running tights!!!!
Run or walk from anywhere, anytime from Tuesday, December 1st to Thursday, December 31st
Route & Maps
We provide several different options to follow the route:
- Use the FREE Runkeeper APP
- Use the FREE RunGo APP with voice navigation
- Use your own timing device & manually upload results or connect to Runkeeper to upload results (instructions provide once registered)
- Download the PDF map (provided once registered)
- Follow the written directions (provided once registered)
Included in your registration fee
- A festive, winter themed face mask (performance fabric, double layer, pleated, $14.95 retail value) made by St. Catharines-based Regatta Sport (photo below)
- Finisher's certificate
- *optional* Downloadable PDF to print out your race bib
- *optional* Online results board to view where you've placed
Get UGLY win COOL!
Take a selfie on the run/walk with you wearing your UGLIEST Christmas sweater, share your pic on our Facebook Group, tag us & be entered into a draw for some COOL performance running tights!
Our charitable partner: Niagara's Pathstone Foundation
It can be frustrating when your child is struggling with a mental health issue or may be in crisis and you don’t know where to go for help.
At Pathstone Mental Health, their mission is to provide innovative and effective treatment for all children in Niagara diagnosed with mental health issues from birth until their 18th birthday.
Nothing is more important than your child’s health and you need a safe place where they will be heard and get the treatment they need.
Over the past two years, Pathstone opened nine walk-in clinics across Niagara to better serve Niagara Region. These clinics offer immediate support with a Pathstone counsellor without a referral, cost or health card needed.
For more information on their services, visit www.pathstonementalhealth.ca
And know that Crisis & Support is offered 24/7 by calling 1-800-263-4944
RESULTS LINK: https://results.raceroster.com/results/znbn9gq3hgsnpcw6
- ASICS Runkeeper™ app (instructions sent once you register) OR
- Manually with a link we send you once you register OR
- Other tracking apps, which can be synced with Runkeeper™
Swag - Festive Masks
- **UPDATE**All masks mailed effective Dec. 21/20
- You choose one of the following two designs (designs available on a first come, first served basis)
- Masks are made of performance fabric, double layer & pleated ($14.95 retail value)
- Adult sizes only in the face masks
$30 CDN + $2.75 shipping with all proceeds going to Pathstone Foundation located in St. Catharines. If you wish to make an additional donation to Pathstone Foundation or fundraise, you are welcome to do so.
Read about us here:
A picturesque 5k course in Port Dalhousie starting just up from the parking lot by the beach at the intersection of Gary & Main. The route heads west, meandering through the roads of Port Dalhousie, looping At Belair & returning a slightly different route with the official end at Lock & Main.
CA$30.00Nov 20 - Dec 31
This option is for virtual runners/walker, which means you choose your route on roads/trails from anywhere in the world. This option is for folks that would like to support Pathstone Foundation & run/walk for a very FESTIVE mask!
CA$30.00Nov 20 - Dec 31
- Event contact
- Guest Services, Niagara Falls International Marathon