31 DAY FIT-MAS Challenge
Health is Wealth
As we enter further shutdowns and restrictions, it's a great opportunity to focus on your health. At Why Racing events, all year we've focused on what we CAN do versus what we CAN'T do. So as we close out this unprecedented year, a challenge to get you looking and feeling your best, will be a great way to sprint into 2021!
This challenge won't be one that we tell you what you can't do or can't eat. We know the holidays are approaching and we won't encourage or expect you to deny yourself of your favorite holiday festivities. Instead, this 31 day challenge will focus on what positive ACTION STEPS you can take to assure your holidays are healthy and strong!
Cost - Only $10
- 31 days of motivation, exercise and nutrition tips
- An introductory Fitness & Training package with Northwest Personal Training which includes;
- 30 minute Group Presentation at the beginning of the challenge to establish your goals and expectations.
- 30 minute Group Presentation at the end of the challenge to assess your progress and create a plan moving forward.
- 31 days full access to all NW Personal Training virtual classes which include over 50 weekly classes including muscle, core conditioning, cardio, barre, yoga, cardio kickboxing and more.
- If you are local, you can take advantage of all these great offers below throughout the month of December.
- $2 discount to Be Well Juice Bar – So healthy and so yummy!
- 10% discount to Mighty Bowl – One of our favorite healthy eateries!
- 10% discount to Moo Burger – Gourmet Vegan Burgers! Yeah baby!
- $5 off Pizza at Mt. Tabor - Yes, you can eat Pizza on this challenge!
- $30 off massage at Elements Massage - Salmon Creek You'll need this!
- 10% off at Foot Traffic – You’re going to need new gear for all your workouts!
- $10 to use towards a 2021 Why Racing Event.
Expectations of the 31 Day FIT-MAS Challenge:
- 21 miles per week of walking or running so we can sprint into 2021! That's averaging 3 miles per day - any type of activity counts
- 3 Muscle, Core Conditioning and/or Barre classes per week
- 1 Yoga or Mobility class per week - these are great to do after a run or walk
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water every day
- Eat a salad or vegetable stir-fry every day