Canada's Longest Running Marathon.
For 57 years, the Calgary Marathon has been at the forefront of running in this country, attracting runners from all over the world to discover our city while staying true to our western roots and loyal to our homegrown runners.
A Hybrid Event in 2021
Run Calgary is working with city partners, public health officials, sponsors and stakeholders to create a hybrid event this September. Participants will be able to choose between an in-person event on September 19 or the virtual race experience from September 1 to 30.
All participants can fundraise for any of our 80+ charities through the Scotiabank Charity Challenge.
- September 19 7:30 a.m. MDT - Scotiabank 50K Ultra Start
- September 19 7:30 a.m. MDT - Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Start
- September 19 7:30 a.m. MDT - Centaur Subaru Half Marathon Start
- September 19 8:00 a.m. MDT - Jugo Juice 10km Start
- September 19 10:00 a.m. MDT - Scotiabank Kids Marathon Start
- September 19 12:00 p.m. MDT - GoodLife Fitness 5 km Start