The Donor Dash is a 5K run/walk to honor the lives of organ and tissue donors, celebrate the lives of organ and tissue recipients and recognize those who continue to wait for a lifesaving transplant.
We are so excited for the 22nd Annual Donor Dash! With the health and safety of the donation and transplantation community in mind, the 22nd Annual Donor Dash 5k will be held virtually on Sunday, July 18, with an interactive in-person packet pick-up at Denver's Washington Park on Saturday, July 17. Please watch our virtual program after you walk/run your 5K starting at 10:30am on our website on Sunday, July 18.
We encourage team members, family and friends to gather safely in your communities locally on Sunday, July 18 to honor, celebrate and recognize loved ones touched by the gift of life. We are looking forward to celebrating with everyone virtually for the 2021 Donor Dash!
- July 17 9:00 AM MDT - In-Person Packet Pick Up
- July 17 1:30 PM MDT - Packet Pick Up Ends
- July 18 8:00 AM MDT - Virtual 5K Begins
- July 18 10:30 AM MDT - Virtual Recognition Ceremony
- July 18 11:00 AM MDT - Event Wrap-Up