Silverton Ultra Dirty
- REFUNDS — NO REFUNDS. According to the schedule below, you may defer your entry to the following year only. Please mark your calendar with the deadlines below:
|Before Jan. 31, 2021||100%|
|Feb. 1 – May 31, 2021||50%|
|After May 31, 2021||0%|
- PREGNANCY DEFERRAL – Women who get pregnant between registration and race day may defer 100% entry fee to the following year. Please, you must notify the race dirctor contact the RD by Jun 1st to cancel and defer your registration.
- BIB TRANSFERS – Bib transfers are not permitted under any circumstance. Anyone found using someone else’s bib will be disqualified as will the person whose bib is being used.
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER RACE — Transferring your entry between Silverton Ultra Dirty and Dirty 30 in the current year is permitted with a $25 transfer fee, as long as the race is not yet filled. If the race is full you will need to get on the waitlist to transfer. If you transfer up in distance you will need to pay the entry fee difference. There is no refund if you transfer down in distance. Email the race director with your request.
- CANCELLATION — Runner and volunteer safety is our priority. The Race Director and Race officials reserve the right to cancel or alter the race due to conditions outside our control, such as weather, fires, pandemics, or other acts of nature. We will defer a portion of the entry fee to the following year's race based on when the race is canceled. If the Silverton Ulta Dirty must cancel the race within 30 days of the race, there are no guarantees of an entry fee deferral; most of the entry fees are spent by this point.
- WAITLIST — Once the race fills, we will open the waitlist. Go to Race Roster and sign up for your race waitlist (100M, 100K, or 60K). We notify you via email once a spot opens up, and you will have 24 hours to register for the race. Race Roster will not charge your credit card until admitted into the race.
Registration fees 91 spots remaining
Run 100 incredible miles in southwest Colorado through the spectacular San Juan National Forest. This course starts at the southern terminus of the Colorado Trail at Junction Creek trailhead just west of Durango and runs north towards Silverton along one of the most spectacular sections of this famed trail. Enjoy endless majestic views, abundant wildflowers, pristine mountain streams, and 98 miles of mind-blowing single-track trails. This course connects with the 100K race to circumnavigate the majestic Engineer Mountain and run 11 breath-taking miles of the Hardrock 100 course up Putnam Basin and down Bear Creek.
$310.00Now registering 1 – 100
Late registrationRegistrants 101 – Sell out
This truly amazing course runs on 98% single-track trails in a single loop course in one of the most spectacular areas in the Rocky Mountains. Experience the deep Animas River Gorge, running 23 miles along the famous Colorado Trail, circumnavigate the majestic $13,000' Engineer Mountain, and run 12 miles on one of the most breath-taking sections of the famed Hardrock 100 course. This course is between 9,400' and 12,800' and climbs and descends 12,631 feet. In true Dirty 30 form, the hardest climbs comes in the last 10 miles of the race. It climbs about 3,500' in 4 miles, but man, is it ever worth it! If it were easy it wouldn't be worth it!
Early Bird RegistrationNow registering 1 – 100
Regular RegistrationRegistrants 101 – Sell out
The 60K race is a shortened version of the 100K course. This amazing 37 miles course runs 5 miles down the Animas River Gorge, 17 miles along the infamous Colorado Trail and 12 miles on the famed Hardrock 100 course. Enjoy miles and miles at and above treeline with endless majestic views of towering San Juan Mountains. The elevation is between 9,400' and 12,800'. This course climbs and descends 7,447 feet. This race is a UTMB qualifier, grant ing3 points.
Early RegistrationRegistrants 1 – 100
Regular Registration101 – Sell out