Walk, jog or run! This event is for all fitness levels.
Benefiting Plano Police Association and Plano Firefighters Association, the Amphitheatre at Oak Point Park is the perfect Start/Finish location for a 5K and 10K run. Runners and walkers will enjoy a beautiful route through Oak Point Park and nature preserve.
All race participants will receive a 4-inch finisher medal, a gender-specific technical shirt, and bib. Definitely a cause and race swag worth running for!
All proceeds from this event benefit the Plano Police Association (PPA) and the Plano Firefighters Association (PFA). The PPA and the PFA are fraternal, benevolent and charitable 501(c) organizations dedicated to serving the needs of their members and families as well as their community. Their mission is to honor those who serve our community and ensure the safety and well being of all citizens.
• 10K and 5K Runners receive a gender-specific tech t-shirt
• Custom 4″ Finisher Medal with blinking lights
• Custom Bib
Wednesday, June 2, 2021 (10 am to 7 pm) and/or Thursday, June 3, 2020 (4-7 pm)
- 6/2 from 10 am to 7 pm at PLANO Academy Sports & Outdoors - 4045 Central Expy, Plano, TX 75023
- 6/3 from 4-7 pm at PLANO Academy Sports & Outdoors - 4045 Central Expy, Plano, TX 75023
Or RACE DAY, Saturday, June 5 2021 from 6:00 am to 7:45 am (ARRIVE EARLY - expect long lines)
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female Masters (40+)
- The Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
(Age Group Winners must claim their award on RACE DAY from the AWARDS tent. Awards will NOT be mailed. There will NOT be an AWARDS ceremony.)
Unable to attend? Prefer to "shelter in place"? No worries - participate as a Virtual Runner. Registration includes virtual bib, shirt, and finisher medal.
Learn more about the 2021 VIRTUAL Series HERE.
CLICK BELOW for additional LIVE event information such as parking, bib transfers, course maps, packet pickup, inclement weather, etc.
Countdown to event
- June 5 6:00 AM CDT - Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup
- June 5 7:15 AM CDT - 10K WAVES Start (subject to change)
- June 5 7:45 AM CDT - 5K WAVES Start (subject to change)
- June 5 8:45 AM CDT - Awards and Post-Race Party (subject to change)
- June 5 9:30 AM CDT - Course Closes
- Event contact
- The AMPT! Team