SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2021
The 2020 Toyota Music Factory Half Marathon, 10K and 5K start and finish at Toyota Music Factory and features beautiful views of Campion Trails
All proceeds from this event benefit the Irving Police Association
All three courses are USATF certified and feature beautiful views of Las Colinas and Campion Trails. Enjoy a mostly flat course with an epic post-race party that you won't want to miss. All race participants (including 5K and 10K finishers) receive a finisher medal and gender-specific shirt. Definitely a cause and race swag worth running for!
About the Beneficiary
The Irving Police Association (IPA) is a fraternal, benevolent and charitable 501(c) organization dedicated to serving the needs of their members as well as their community. Their mission is to support their police officers and their families in time of need. The IPA also proudly supports many local charities such as the North Texas Chapter of the Make A Wish Foundation, Irving Police Athletic League, Blue Christmas, C.O.P.S, Special Olympics, and more.
• All participants receive a quality gender-specific shirt (Half Marathoners receive a hoodie. 10K and 5K participants receive a tech t-shirt)
• All participants receive a custom race bib
Thursday, November 11, 2021 (10 am to 7 pm) and/or Friday, November 12, 2021 (4-7 pm)
- 11/11 from 10 am to 7 pm at DALLAS Academy Sports & Outdoors - 6375 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75231
- 11/12 from 4-7 pm at PLANO Academy Sports & Outdoors - 4045 Central Expy, Plano, TX 75023
Or RACE DAY from 6 am to 7:45 am (ARRIVE EARLY - expect long lines)
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female Masters (40+)
- The Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
Unable to attend? Prefer to "shelter in place"? No worries - participate as a Virtual Runner. Registration includes virtual bib, shirt, and finisher medal.
Learn more about the 2021 VIRTUAL Series HERE.
CLICK BELOW for additional LIVE event information such as parking, bib transfers, course maps, packet pickup, inclement weather, etc.
Countdown to event
- November 14 6:00 AM CST - Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup
- November 14 7:30 AM CST - Half Marathon Start and10K Start (subject to change)
- November 14 7:40 AM CST - 5k Start (subject to change)
- November 14 8:30 AM CST - 5K and 10K Awards (subject to change)
- November 14 9:15 AM CST - Half Marathon Awards (subject to change)
- November 14 11:30 AM CST - Course Closes
- Event contact
- The AMPT! Team