The Fusion Winter Classic
Rush to the Goal 5K and the Break-Away 1K
presented by Executive Auto Glass and Repair, Inc
All event staff members and volunteers must answer a 3 question questionnaire prior to to each event. All answers must be “NO”. Any “YES” answer will eliminate their ability to work the event. The questions are as follows
1. Have you been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID19 in the last 14 days?
2. Have you tested positive for COVID19 in the last 30 days?
3. Have you had a fever over 100.2 degrees in the last 14 days?
- All event staff members and volunteers must wear mask during the entire event. This includes all staff members and volunteers working inside or outside while in contact with a participant.
- In addition to mask, all staff members and volunteers handling, serving, preparing or handing out ANY food or drinks must also wear latex gloves.
- Proper Social Distancing must be maintained by everyone at all times. And mask worn when not eating, drinking, or running.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all tables and booths where participants visit during the event.
- All event staff and volunteers must have their
temperature taken and be under 99 degrees to attend the event. A touch-less thermometer will be used.
- Race starts will be done in waves to avoid large groups running in close proximity. Each wave will be start 25 runners placed in the starting Shute, maintaining social distancing. There will be 1 minute between each wave to spread runners out over our 3.1 mile loop course.
- Medals will be handed at arms length to each runner.
North Port Fusion FC Soccer will be hosting our
2nd Annual Fusion Winter Classic 5k/1k event.
All proceeds benefit the fantastic kids that make up our competitive soccer program. Our race is being produced and directed by My Favorite Race Events, LLC and is comprised of the Rush To The Goal 5k and the Break- Away 1k.
Meet us at our main Soccer field, where our event will start and finish for an amazing after party. Our loop course will take you winding through the streets of North Port as you Rush to the Goal of great food, cold beer, bounce houses, and music.
Runners, walkers, and strollers are all welcome to help support these young athletes.
This is also the first race in the Publix Championship Racing Series.
See below for more information.
$20.00Registrants 1 – 20
$25.00Registrants 21 – 50
$30.00Registrants 51 – 80
$35.00Registrants 81 – 116
$40.00Registrants 117 – 160
$45.00161 – Unlimited
$20.00Oct 20 - Jan 21