mountain running experience
in the Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada
October 16-17, 2021
The Squamish 50 races are TOUGH, truly unforgettable trail running experiences. With our marquee 50 mile race boasting over 85% singletrack and more than 11,000 feet of climbing and descent, topped off by stunning sweeping vistas across glaciated snow capped peaks that jut straight out of the Pacific Ocean, these courses are sure to take your breath away.
We’ve put together a variety of events that highlight the absolute best running terrain in Western Canada. Come discover what makes Squamish such a highly sought-after adventure destination.
NOTE: For 2021, we will not be hosting a 23km distance event.
- October 15 1:00 p.m. PDT - Package Pickup @ Executive Suites
- October 15 5:00 p.m. PDT - Pre-Race Social @ Norman Rudy's (Executive Suites)
- October 16 5:30 a.m. PDT - 50 Mile Start @ Junction Park
- October 17 6:15 a.m. PDT - 50 km Start @ Alice Lake
- October 18 6:00 p.m. PDT - Post-Race Social @ Norman Rudy's (Executive Suites)