"some roots, some rocks, some mud & some nice trail"
Western Canada's Classic 50K Trail Run - since 1997.
Rugged west coast trails around Sasamat and Buntzen Lakes, traversing the Diez Vistas ridge. Start and finish is at White Pine Beach, Sasamat Lake.
2021 Race Day - Sunday, Oct 24, 2021
A maximum of 450 entries overall will be accepted due to permitting restrictions. There will not be a waitlist. (Participant total may be higher, as it includes Kids Race registrations.)
$10 from every registration goes to support Coquitlam Search & Rescue. Additional donations welcome.
Every racer receives a custom DV hoodie, a beer glass, a nylon cinch bag, and a sticker, all featuring the DV logo, plus a post-race BBQ, soup and sushi - all included with registration!
$135.00Jun. 4 - Oct. 1
If you've already registered, but would like to buy a swag item
FreeJun. 4 - Oct. 1
- October 22 4:00 p.m. PDT - Early Package Pickup @ Runners Den (until 7pm)
- October 23 12:00 p.m. PDT - Early Package Pickup @ Runners Den (until 5pm)
- October 24 6:45 a.m. PDT - Race Morning Package Pickup
- October 24 8:00 a.m. PDT - Start Time at White Pine Beach
- October 24 8:30 a.m. PDT - Start Time (Kids Race) at White Pine Beach
- October 24 6:30 p.m. PDT - Post-Race Social (St James Well)