The Moonlight Run is going virtual again for 2021! Registration for the virtual Moonlight Run will be starting in mid-December and the event will run from March 20 to 28.
This year's event will include our traditional distances of 6 km and 10 km and with the virtual format and in celebration of the Moon we will be adding two additional events for this year representing 0.01% of the distance to the Moon (384,400 km) or to the Moon and back (768,800 km). Participants in the 38.44 km or 76.88 km events will be able to accumulate mileage over the nine days to count towards their total.
Pricing for this year's event is as follows:
- $25.00 Adult Entry (16+)
- $12.00 Youth Entry (15 & under)
- Add $15.00 for Adult Sweatshirt
- Add $10.00 for Youth Long-sleeved T-shirt
- Add $15.00 for Shipping (Shirt & Medal)
- Add $5.00 for Shipping (Medal Only)
Shirts and Medals will be available for pick up at race package pick up. If you live out of town you can have someone you know pick up your shirt or medal. Shipping prices are for those participants who are unable to pick up their shirt or medal in person.
Sizing for both Adult Sweatshirts and Youth Long-sleeved T-shirts can be found here.
Countdown to event
Registration fees 2277 spots remaining
- March 17 10:00 a.m. MDT - Race Package Pick-up opens
- March 17 5:30 p.m. MDT - Race Package Pick-up closes
- March 18 10:00 a.m. MDT - Race Package Pick-up opens
- March 18 5:30 p.m. MDT - Race Package Pick-up closes
- March 19 10:00 a.m. MDT - Race Package Pick-up opens
- March 19 5:30 p.m. MDT - Race Package Pick-up closes
- March 20 12:01 a.m. MDT - Event Begins
- March 28 11:59 p.m. MDT - Event Closes
- Event contact
- Runner's Soul
- +1 403-327-2241