SUNDAY, APRIL 11, 2021
The Inaugural Towne Lake Half Marathon, 10K and 5K starts at Cinemark Movies 14 in McKinney, Texas and features beautiful views of McKinney Parks and Trails
All proceeds from this event benefit the McKinney Police Association
Explore some of the best trails and views in Collin County. All three courses are USATF certified and feature beautiful views of Towne Lake and McKinney, Texas. All race participants (including 5K and 10K finishers) receive a 4-inch finisher medal and a gender-specific tech t-shirt while supplies last. Definitely a cause and race swag worth running for!
About the Foundation
The McKinney Police Association is a fraternal, benevolent and charitable 501(c) organization dedicated to serving the needs of their members as well as their community. Their mission is to support their police officers and community.
• Custom 4-inch 3D Finisher Medal
• Custom Bib
Event Location: Cinemark Movies 14
1701 S Central Expy, McKinney, Tx 75069
Please visit the race website (townelakehalf.com) for updates on the event schedule, race start times, parking, course maps, etc.
Thursday, April 8, 2021 (10 am to 7 pm) and/or Friday, April 9, 2021 (4-7 pm)
- 4/8 from 10 am to 7 pm at PLANO Academy Sports & Outdoors - 4045 Central Expy, Plano, TX 75023
- 4/9 from 4-7 pm at DALLAS Academy Sports & Outdoors - 6375 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75231
Or RACE DAY from 6-8 am (ARRIVE EARLY - expect long lines)
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female
- 1st-3rd Overall Male and Female Masters (40+)
- The Top 3 Male and Female in the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
(Age Group Winners must claim their award on RACE DAY from the AWARDS tent. Awards will NOT be mailed. There will NOT be an AWARDS ceremony.)
AN EXCLUSIVE CHALLENGE FOR YOU!
👏 AMPT Running Co and Get Racing have partnered together to create a unique racing challenge for you! 👏 Run the Texas Bluebonnet Half Marathon or 5K on Saturday, April 10th AND the Towne Lake Half Marathon, 10K or 5K on Sunday, April 11th to qualify for a one-of-a-kind Challenge medal.
You’ll get 3 medals for running 2 races during the weekend — triple the bling! Earn a finisher medal for completing any 🏅Texas Bluebonnet distance, a finisher medal for completing any 🏅Towne Lake distance, AND the exclusive 🏅GET AMPT & GET RACING Challenge medal.
ONLY 200 spots available! So register for both TODAY!
- Texas Bluebonnet Half & 5K – Learn more about this challenge and REGISTER for the Texas Bluebonnet at getracing.org
- Towne Lake Half, 10K & 5K – Learn more about this challenge and REGISTER for the Towne Lake at townelakehalf.com
Unable to attend? Prefer to "shelter in place"? No worries - participate as a Virtual Runner. Registration includes virtual bib, shirt, and finisher medal.
Learn more about the 2021 VIRTUAL Series HERE.
CLICK BELOW for additional LIVE event information such as parking, bib transfers, course maps, packet pickup, inclement weather, etc.
- April 11 6:00 AM CDT - Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup Opens
- April 11 7:30 AM CDT - Half Marathon Rolling Start (7:30-7:45 am)
- April 11 7:45 AM CDT - 10K Rolling Start (7:45-8:00 am)
- April 11 8:00 AM CDT - 5k Rolling Start (8:00-8:15 am)
- April 11 9:00 AM CDT - Awards Available for Pick-Up
- April 11 11:30 AM CDT - Course Closes
- Event contact
- The AMPT! Team