The 2nd annual Endless Summer Fun Walk is going VIRTUAL!
Help raise funds for Durham Region's only cancer support centre from the comfort of your own home!
How It Works:
- Register below as either an adult or child. Register by February 1st and receive a free Walk Kit to use during your activity thanks to our Presenting Sponsor, Fer-Pal Infrastructure Inc.
- Create your personal fundraising page during the registration process. Write a personal message and upload a photo.
- Choose your activity and complete it any time between February 14th and February 28th.
- Let your your friends and family know what you are doing and WHY. Ask them to support you by making a pledge on your personal pledge page. All donations will help Hearth Place continue to offer services and programs, free of charge, to support people in our community who are dealing with a diagnosis of cancer.
- Take pictures of you doing your activity and share them using the hashtag #FunWalkforHP.
- $10/child (3 years—12 years)
Prizes will be awarded for
- Top Adult Fundraiser
- Top Teen Fundraiser
- Top Child Fundraiser
Walking For a CauseRaised:
Wild Walking WomenRaised: