More than just a home...His House Children’s Home is a faith based non-profit organization established in 1989. For over 30 years, His House has been known for its dedication to restoring the lives of children from the ages of newborn to 18 years of age. More than 19,000 children have found stability in a campus-like environment that offers safe and caring homes to abused, abandoned and neglected children in South Florida.
Run the social distance! Whether on a treadmill, jog around the neighborhood, or walk around the block, this is the ideal way to get out of quarantine for a bit and show support for His Kids.
- Location: Set your own Start & Finish Lines! Run or walk at your own place from virtually anywhere you wish.
- Dates/Times: Run/walk on any day and time between February 20th - May 31st
- Register: You can register as an individual or join a team
- Create your Profile: Get started by creating your profile right here on RaceRoster
- Download: Next, download the Run Keeper app on your phone to track your 5K run/walk results
- Run or Walk: Start and finish from any location you wish!
- Photo: Before you start your run/walk, we encourage you to take a selfie photo--or say a few words on a 15-second video! We want to show His Kids all of their supporters! You can even capture your finish line moment. Then, post and on tag us on social media: @hishousemiami
- Upload: Upload your results onto RaceRoster to see how you placed among other runners
- Smile: Pat-yourself-on-the-back for having participated in a race that will help the lives of the most vulnerable population in South Florida, children who have been abused, abandoned and neglected.
For this event's Sponsorship Opportunities contact David Castrillon at email@example.com
$30.00Mar 5 - May 31