This is our big one for the spring! It is 100% FREE and for members only.
WHAT IS IT?
Hit a half marathon and L'Alpe du Zwift within 30 hours of each other to the best of your ability! You will also have the option to compete in just one of the events if you so please!
You can complete the event anytime from May 14th- May 30th. Remember that if you are completing both events, they must be completed within 30 hours of each other.
You will also have the option to pre-order one our NEW NB singlets coming out this spring for $40!
HALF MARATHON DETAILS
Run it solo, or run it with one of your bubble training buddies! Have your GPS watch ready to roll and a Strava account + join our online group!
- We highly recommend doing our official race loop- Minimal turns, and absolutely pancake flat, high quality roads with a (likely) West wind to bring you home. This is the fastest, fair HM course we've ever seen. Check it out HERE.
- Your other option is to chose your own 21.1K course but to (1) Finish within 2K of where you started and (2) include at least 50m in elevation gain (the official course has 39m)
- When complete, submit your results along with a link to your Strava activity HERE.
- The segment time (still to be created) is the official time.
L'ALPE DU ZWIFT
The second part fo this event is to hammer the Alpe du Zwift segment!
- It's pretty simple- here it is!
- When choosing how to get there, "Road to Sky" is the easiest/ most direct way. Click HERE to see more.
- When complete, submit your results for the segment along with a link to your Strava activity HERE.
- No Z-Power- legit power sources only!
- We went back and forth on this, but we decided to go honour system: Weigh yourself directly before your ride and use that weight for the climb- no virtually doping please!
- We will have overall and AG results for the combined event as well as each event individually.
- Combined results will simply be by both event times added together.
- Everything will be rankings eligible!
- Social media props and officials results is all we're dishing out this time around!