Athletes from around Chicagoland gather in Beverly/Morgan Park every Memorial Day to compete in BAPA’s Ridge Run. The Ridge Run is planned for Saturday, September 4th.
The fall event offers the full complement of Ridge Run options – 5K run, 5K untimed walk, 10K run, 5K + 10K Challenge, and Youth Mile. Races start and finish at Ridge Park, 9625 S. Longwood Dr., Chicago, and a family festival in the park follows.
The Ridge Run is hosted by the Beverly Area Planning Association (BAPA) with Presenting Sponsor, OSF HealthCare Little Company of Mary Medical Center, Evergreen Park.
- August 31 12:00 PM CDT - 7:00 PM Running Excels 10328 S. Western Ave. PACKET PICK-UP
- September 1 12:00 PM CDT - 7:00 PM Running Excels 10328 S. Western Ave. PACKET PICK-UP
- September 2 12:00 PM CDT - 5:00 PM Running Excels 10328 S. Western Ave. PACKET PICK-UP
- September 3 12:00 PM CDT - 5:00 PM Ridge Park PACKET PICK-UP
- September 4 6:30 AM CDT - Registration Opens, Ridge Park
- September 4 7:30 AM CDT - Youth Mile and 10K Registration Closes
- September 4 8:00 AM CDT - 10K Race Start
- September 4 8:10 AM CDT - Youth Mile Start
- September 4 9:00 AM CDT - 5K Registration Closes
- September 4 9:30 AM CDT - 5K Race Start
- Event contact
- Event Director
- +1 773-233-3100