VIRTUAL RUN FOR IT 2021
Run For It may be virtual this year, but the purpose is still the same - to raise awareness and support for non-profits, civic organizations and other charities throughout a seven-county region of W.Va. (Barbour, Grant, Mineral, Pocahontas, Preston, Tucker and Randolph) and Garrett County, Md.
The Tucker Community Foundation challenges participants to raise team support for the community cause of their choice during the Virtual Run For It 2021 campaign and then run or walk for that cause in a 2k/5k event during the month of September.
During these challenging times, the Tucker Community Foundation is changing up the rules on Run For It. We encourage nonprofit organizations to set up their fundraising page and share it with potential donors. You can add information about your organization's programs and needs during this crisis and beyond.
If your organization needs help setting up your fundraising page, we are happy to assist in setting it up. Please call, 304-478-2930, or send us an email, email@example.com.
RACERS - Racers are encouraged to enter online through RaceRoster. Registration opens April 1 and closes on Monday, Oct. 4. Racers unable to enter online may download an ENTRY FORM and mail it to: TCF-Run For It, P.O. Box 491, Parsons, WV 26287.
TEAMS - Team Captains can register teams ONLINE or by printing and completing a TEAM REGISTRATION FORM. Registrations can be sent by mail, in person, email or by fax. Teams must be registered by August 31. Each team represents a charitable nonprofit cause. Anyone can sign up for any team. Team members do not have to walk or run together.
View teams in the left sidebar or www.tuckerfoundation.net/run.
TEAM SPONSORS - To see more information on team causes or to make a donation and sponsor a team, click the team's name in the left sidebar or select a team from this drop-down menu. Deadline to sponsor a team is Monday, Oct. 4.
RACE SPONSORS - Race sponsor donations fuel the race and support charitable causes. Race sponsors receive maximum exposure throughout the campaign. Help build the purse!
Visit Facebook/Run For It
*Please note there is a small processing charge for online race entry.
Run For It is a Tucker Community Foundation Event.
Easy virtual walking and running
$10.00Apr 1 - Oct 4
|2||St. George Academy Preservation Association||$12,000.00|
Challenged Athletes of West VirginiaRaised:
St. George Academy PreservationRaised:
Team WV Caring Hospice CareRaised:
YouthBuild North Central WVRaised:
- August 31 11:59 PM EDT - Team registration closes
- September 6 11:59 PM EDT - Merchandise sales end
- September 13 11:59 PM EDT - Team sponsor donations must be postmarked by 9/15 to count towards team awards
- September 24 5:00 PM EDT - Friday night racer check-in /registration at Fire Hall, Davis, WV begins
- September 24 7:00 PM EDT - Friday night racer check-in/registration ends
- September 25 8:00 AM EDT - Race day Registration at Fire Hall begins
- September 25 9:30 AM EDT - Race day Registration ends
- September 25 9:45 AM EDT - Team Photos begin. Check with your team captain or registration desk for your team's time.
- September 25 11:00 AM EDT - Event Start
- September 25 1:00 PM EDT - Award Ceremony