Race results are live:
5K Results posted at
Special categories ( student/parent ) at
1 Mile Results posted at:
Please join us live and in-person on June 5, 2021 for the Hoboken Catholic Academy 11th Annual 5k Run/Walk and 1 Mile Kids' Run!
In an effort to make this year's race as safe as possible we are adhering to the following 2021 COVID Guidelines:
- In an effort to maintain a safe environment and to be in line with CDC guidelines for social distancing, the race will be conducted with a time trial start. Runners will be sent off every 10 seconds, in groups of 2.
- All runners must keep their masks on while awaiting their start if unable to maintain a safe distance from others. Masks can be removed while on course; all racers will be time chipped. Your time does not begin until you cross the mat at the starting line. Once at the start line, the starter will let you know when to go. Once you start the race, the competition is on!
- In an effort to limit contact, there will be no award ceremony this year. Your results will be posted on this website.
- There will be limited activities race morning to avoid crowding.
- Race registration opens online on April 17, 2021;
- Entry will be $20 Through May 9, 2021 and will be guaranteed a race shirt & HCA mask.
- Entry after May 10 will be $25; race shirt & HCA mask will be offered, but not guaranteed;
- Entry after May 24 will be $30; race shirt & HCA mask will be offered, but not guaranteed.
- Registration closes at end of day on Thursday, June 3, 2021. Please note: there will be no day-of registration.
- To eliminate congestion and aid with social distancing the day of the race, race packet pick up will be available at Hoboken Catholic Academy on Thursday June 3, 2021 and Friday June 4, 2021 from 3:00pm to 5:30pm. Race day pick-up is only available on a limited basis and will be subject to a $5 service fee payable at registration.
- Results will be posted and rankings will be based on chip time, not gun time.
- There will be no medals at the finish or awards ceremony.
- Please wear your mask while in race areas and please stay six feet apart from other participants that are not in your family or trusted group.
- The 5K is scheduled for an 8:00 start time in order to be concluded on the road by 11:00 am pursuant to City of Hoboken mandate. Course closes at 11:00am; therefore if you are still running, you must be on the sidewalk returning towards Pier A finish line on Frank Sinatra Drive.
- Due to COVID 19 precautions, there will be no water stations. Please plan accordingly and bring your own water. EMS will be on scene for emergencies.
- There will be on-course volunteers to guide you along the course to ensure you’re going in the proper direction as well as to ensure your safety.
- Participants will need to present a completed COVID-19 pre-screening waiver and temperature check at time of race check-in. Waivers will be included with race packets and can be turned in the day of the race.
We appreciate your continued support and we hope to see you next year!
Packet pick-up details: Thursday, June 3 3:00 - 5:30 pm Hoboken Catholic Academy 555 7th Street, Hoboken Friday, June 4 3:00 - 5:30 pm Hoboken Catholic Academy 555 7th Street, Hoboken
Early BirdApr 14 – May 9
$25.00May 10 – May 23
$30.00May 24 – Jun 3
If you are a student attending Hoboken Catholic Academy, you are eligible to register as a student and help your class be recognized as the one with the most registrants!
HCA Student discountApr 14 - Jun 3
$20.00Apr 14 - Jun 3
$15.00Apr 14 - Jun 3
- June 5 8:00 AM EDT - 5K Run
- June 5 9:30 AM EDT - 1 Mile - Kids' Race (14 and Under)