HaRUNbee 5K Run/Walk for Healthy Birth Outcomes
LIVE AND VIRTUAL 5K
SATURDAY, AUGUST 7, 2021
August 1 - August 7, 2027
The HaRUNbee 5K Walk/Run for Healthy Birth Outcomes was designed to raise awareness and to prevent unhealthy birth outcomes across the nation. Organized by the National Coalition for Healthy Black Families (NCHBF), the mission of the HaRUNbee Walk/Run is to promote wellness by encouraging families to stay healthy and fit, both mentally and physically. We want to generate engagement of the community by bringing all ages and all races together internally as well as surrounding neighborhoods outside the Harambee community for a 5K Walk/Run.
* Participants are welcome to walk or run.
* Babies in strollers are highly encourage.
To register as a team member, each individual will need to select the "Individual (Team Registration)" registration type. Once the registration type is selected, you will have the option of creating a new team or joining an existing team. Unfortunately, youth cannot be automatically added to a team. To add a youth to a team, please email Tonda Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 414-617-7033.
Countdown to event
- August 1 12:00 AM CDT - Virtual HaRUNBee 5K Begins
- August 7 7:30 AM CDT - Live Race Day Packet Pick Up and Registration Opens
- August 7 8:30 AM CDT - Live 5K Walk/Run Begins
- August 7 11:59 PM CDT - Virtual HaRUNBee 5K Ends