Raise money for Brave Step
Brave Step Mission Statement:
Brave Step empowers individuals who have been impacted by sexual violence. To shape a strong, supportive community, we provide personalized services that help adults impacted by sexual violence reclaim the life they deserve; foster brave public conversations about sexual violence; and cultivate courageous changemakers. Funds for the Brave Step virtual walk/run will fuel our adult survivor care program and help meet the ever-increasing demand for services.
- A $5 gift each month gives a trauma survivor 12 minutes of specialized therapy with a compassionate, carefully-vetted therapist.
- $10 a month fuels 10 minutes in group therapy where a connection is made, a shift in understanding can be taken and a step towards freedom.
- $20 a month fuels one of two "sisterhoods" we call Courageous Corner. Courageous Corner is a free peer-led support group for women to find understanding, love and hope.
- $35 fuels a trauma-informed assessment to help a survivor build a road map on his/her healing journey.
- $50 is one hour of bravery for a survivor needing group counseling, impacting six to eight people.
|Apr 20||sharon Jordan||$11.50|