Complete the Chill and Thrill 10 Trail Challenge this summer by walking, hiking or running ten trails in Chilliwack BC between now and August 13th. Learn more on the event website at https://chillandthrill.ca/summer-trail-challenge/
- WHAT: A walking, hiking or running trail-completion challenge
- WHERE: On 10 trails in Chilliwack BC.
- WHEN: Between now and August 13 2021 (sign up today, registration is open until July 31)
- COST: $25 ($20 for the Challenge and $5 will be donated to the Chillwack Parks Society)
This challenge is made up of five “Chill” trails (shorter and easier) and five “Thrill” trails (longer and harder).
5 CHILL TRAILS
The 5 Chill trails are mostly flat, short-ish, and some might say easy. Tackle these before you try the Thrill trails if you don’t get out walking or hiking much.
5 THRILL TRAILS
The 5 Thrill trails are not for the faint of heart. These trails require reasonable fitness and a willingness to do a good amount of uphill climbing on forest trails. You’re going to sweat, get dirty, and have the time of your life checking these ones off. These aren’t the hardest trails in Chilliwack. Instead, these are trails for regular guys and gals who want a good challenge.
UPDATE: If you register and you don't immediately get a confirmation email and a welcome email with your login code please check your spam or social media folder. If you still can't find the email please email email@example.com and we'll happily help you get started.
CA$25.00May 29 - Jul 31
- June 10 12:00 AM PDT - Registration Opens
- June 17 12:00 AM PDT - Ten Trail Challenge Guide Emailed to Participants
- June 19 12:00 AM PDT - Ten Trail Challenge Begins (8 Weeks)
- July 31 12:00 AM PDT - Last Day of Registration
- August 13 11:59 PM PDT - Ten Trail Challenge Ends