CHALLENGE yourself against:
Geroy Simon, Mayor Mary-Ann Booth, Alannah Yip, Simon Whitfield, and Chief Ian Campbell.
1) REGISTER for the distance of your choice: 5k | 10k | 14k
2) KEEP TRACK of your run time and distance between Sept 1 – Oct 1. (Suggested apps: Runkeeper, Strava, etc)
3) UPLOAD your results before midnight October 8, 2021
4) PRIZES will be available as an extra incentive to complete your distance and goal. Weekly prizes will be drawn from COHO CHALLENGE for those who have uploaded their run time each week by midnight Saturdays. Winners will be emailed.
5) Tell the World!! POST and SHARE what YOU are doing & WHY you are doing it. YOUR entry, EVERY entry, is a meaningful contribution to the Coho Society. CHALLENGE your friends and family to try to be faster than you or our famous Coho Runners!
#COHOrun | #COHOvirtual2021 | #COHOfestival
All net proceeds of this event go to Coho Society of the North Shore who provide support to local organizations in river and stream enhancement projects that benefit the sustainability of salmon and other fish.
Registration fees 456 spots remaining
|1||Vicinity Motor Corp||$2,500.00|
- September 1 12:01 a.m. PDT - Start (Run/ Walk)
- October 1 11:59 p.m. PDT - Finish (Run/ Walk)
- October 8 11:59 p.m. PDT - Results Submission Deadline