The Spina Bifida Association of Greater New England is joining the Great Bay 5K for the first time! The Great Bay 5K is a fun, family-friendly race that is open to all abilities. This year, a wheelchair start will be available and accessible viewing can be found along much of the race route!
The Great Bay 5K will take place on October 30, 2021 at 9AM in Greenland/Stratham, NH. Find more race information at https://greatbay5k.org/. The 2021 fundraising minimum for running with SBAGNE is $200 and fundraising will take place through our Race Roster page.
Participants can register for:
- in-person 5K ($25)
- virtual 5K ($25)
- 1-month 55K challenge ($35)
Entry fees are paid to the Great Bay 5K through their registration page (linked below). The in-person race takes place in a safe and accessible neighborhood. Local breweries, a ciderhouse, and restaurant will offer a free beverage and oysters to runners as a part of race day. Learn more about this perk at https://greatbay5k.org/beer-oysters-3/.
Complete your registration in two parts:
- Visit https://raceroster.com/events/2021/49415/2021-sbagne-great-bay-5k-team;
- Click the "Register" button on the right side of the page;
- Fill in your email and create a password;
- Select your sub event to let us know if you will be running the in-person 5K, virtual 5K, or 55K challenge;
- Input your personal information;
- Select your shirt size;
- Opt in/out to email/SMS communications;
- Add another registrant if you are responsible for signing up another runner and follow the prompts for their registration;
- Click the "Continue" button and agree to the liability waiver;
- Make your first donation or continue with no donation by hitting the "Checkout" button;
- Your Race Roster registration is now complete! Please move on to "Part 2" for your Maine Marathon registration.
- Visit https://greatbay5k.org/;
- Hover over the "Registration" button in the toolbar and click the "Register" button;
- Select the race of your choice (in-person 5K, virtual 5K, or 55K challenge by clicking "Sign Up";
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration and payment information;
- Your registration is now complete! Thank you for joining the team! Explore the Great Bay 5K website to learn more about the event and to plan your race day at https://greatbay5k.org/.
The staff and board of directors at SBAGNE want to make your Great Bay 5K experience fun and stress-free! To support you as you train and fundraise, we will host several virtual team meetings to share training and fundraising tips. These meetings will be a great opportunity to meet your team members and to learn from one another's experiences. On race weekend, SBAGNE will host a team bonding event. We will also coordinate a team viewing spot along the course for any family or friends who wish to gather to watch the race. More information about these opportunities is coming soon. Team shirts will be provided to all runners. Please provide your shirt size (unisex) during your Race Roster registration.
Learn more about the race and get valuable race-day information at https://greatbay5k.org/. The website offers directions, course map, wheelchair racing information, and more at https://greatbay5k.org/faq-race-information-great-bay-5k-2/. To become part of SBAGNE's Great Bay 5K team and to fundraise for SBAGNE programs, benefits, and events, start your registration here on Race Roster!
Welcome to the team!
Join us for an in-person 5K! Sign up here to join the SBAGNE fundraising team and go to https://greatbay5k.org/ to sign up for the race.
FreeJun 17 - Oct 27
Join us for a 5K! Sign up here to join SBAGNE's fundraising team and go to https://greatbay5k.org/ to register for the race.
FreeJun 17 - Oct 27
Join us for the Great Bay 5K, 55K Challenge! Join the SBAGNE fundraising team here and go to https://greatbay5k.org/ to register for the race.
FreeJun 17 - Oct 27