Break a Sweat for Education
5K Run & Walk | Kids Fun Run
It's time to lace up your sneakers and Break a Sweat for Education®! Join Yours Humanly and MDUSD Education Foundation on Saturday, October 2, 2021, for this fundraising event supporting educational programs that benefit children in need.
- Chip timed in-person 5K Run & Walk.
- Virtual 5K Run & Walk.
- FREE Kids Fun Run [10 years of age and younger]. Total distance 650 yards. Registration required.
- All in-person 5K & virtual 5K registrants receive an event T-shirt and finisher medal.
- All Kids Fun Run registrants receive a kids finisher medal. Option to purchase an event T-shirt.
- Trophies awarded to the top three overall male & female 5K finishers.
- Trophies awarded to the first-place male & female 5K finishers in each age group.
- Other activities include music, raffle, face painting, balloon artist, and more!
Age Groups: 15 and under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Our 7th annual Break a Sweat for Education® 5K Run & Walk is an excellent opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to help raise money and awareness for a great cause. We warmly welcome all ages and skill levels to participate in the Run/Walk. And whether you're an athlete or an observer, you'll enjoy the entertainment we'll have for both children and adults.
To learn more about Yours Humanly, please visit www.YoursHumanly.org
Countdown to event
All 5K run registrants receive a race t-shirt and a finisher medal.
$30.00Now registering Aug 1 – Aug 31
$35.00Sep 1 – Sep 30
Don't live in the area? Can't make it to the run? Register as a Virtual Participant and complete the distance at your own convenience. We will mail you your race t-shirt and finisher medal.
Registration fee includes mailing chargesNow registering Jul 1 – Sep 15
Registration fee includes mailing chargesSep 16 – Sep 30
10 years of age and younger. Registration required. Kids Fun Run registrants receive a kids finisher medal.
FreeJul 1 - Sep 30
Run for MDUSD Education FoundationRaised:
MDUSD FISCAL DEPTRaised: