The Big South 5K is a USATF Certified event.
The Big South 5K Road Race will start and finish in Blakeney Shopping Center located at the corner of Rea Road and Ardrey Kell Road. The first half of the scenic and shady loop course will consist of rolling hills while the second half is primarily downhill and flat. (Downhill finish. One of the fastest 5K courses in the South!) The race course is USAT&F certified and one water stop will be provided. Participants will be treated to food, beverages, music and giveaways at the conclusion of the race.
Baby Joggers are permitted. Participants with baby joggers will be encouraged to start at the end of the pack of runners unless competing for award placement
Turn by Turn Directions
- Starting in the Blakeney Shopping Center in front of Talbots.
- Exit out of Shopping Center.
- Right on Blakeney Heath Rd.
- Left on Fieldcroft Dr.
- Right on Autumn Applause Dr.
- Right on Blakeney Dr.
- Left on Blakeney Heath Rd.
- Right on Park Farm Ln.
- Right on Rea Rd.
- Right into the Blakeney Shopping Center (before gas station).