Join Artemis Center for the Breaking the Cycle Virtual 5K+! Walk, run, bike, hike, or paddle 3.1 miles during Domestic Violence Awareness Month to show your support. Your contribution to this event helps us provide lifesaving services to domestic violence survivors and their children.
Join as an individual or create a team and consider raising funds for Artemis Center. Team and Individual prizes will be awarded after race month. Every registrant receives a race gear package.
Race gear includes:
- 5k+ T-shirt or Tank
- 5K+ finisher virtual medal
- 5k+ finisher virtual certificate
- 5k+ Race sticker
- + more
When will I receive my race gear?:
- Early bird registration is July 19- September 12. Early Bird registrants receive your gear by October 1. Packet pick-ups are scheduled for Sept. 27-Oct. 2. Packets can be shipped for an additional fee.
- General registration is September 13-October 15. We will contact you when your gear arrives the first week in November and they are ready for pick up, or they can be shipped for an additional fee.
Here's how it works:
- Register and consider fundraising for Artemis Center as an individual or a team.
- Prepare to track your race. Our registration site will guide you through.
- Run your 5K virtually between October 1- 31- be sure to share photos through our social media!
- Race prizes will be announced on Nov. 5th. Prizes are awarded for Highest Individual Fundraiser, Highest Team Fundraisers, and Most Unique Race Route.
Location: Anywhere you like to run or walk (your neighborhood, trails, etc.)
Date: October 1st -31st 2021
Youth 17 & under- $20
5k+ Hat -$15
Additional T-shirt- $20
Additional Tank- $20
Additional Youth T-$15
Ship Your Packet- $5
If you or your organization are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please apply.
- Event contact
- Andrea H