CHALLENGE yourself against:
Turlough O’Hare, Markus Thormeyer, Richard Hortness, Emily Overholt, and Fin Donnelly!
1) REGISTER for the distance of your choice 1500m | 3000m | Total Distance
2) KEEP TRACK of your swim time and distance between Sept 1 – Oct 1. You may swim in open water, a pool or both (please follow the strict open water safety guidelines - vowsa.bc.ca/safety-swim-advice/)
Note: DISTANCE CHALLENGE Athletes - As keen as you are, you do not need to swim every day. You may swim in the open water (please follow the strict open water safety guidelines), a pool, or both. You will only SUBMIT the TOTAL DISTANCE you swam throughout the month of September 2021.
3) UPLOAD your results before midnight October 8, 2021.
Note: Please only submit your best time for your specific distance for the month of September 2021.
4) PRIZES will be available as an extra incentive to complete your distance and goal. Weekly prizes will be drawn from COHO CHALLENGE for those who have uploaded their swim time each week by midnight Saturdays. Winners will be emailed.
5) Tell the World!! POST and SHARE what YOU are doing & WHY you are doing it. YOUR entry, EVERY entry, is a meaningful contribution to the Coho Society. CHALLENGE your friends and family to try to be faster than you or our famous Coho Swimmers!
#COHOrun | #COHOvirtual2021 | #COHOfestival
All net proceeds of this event go to Coho Society of the North Shore who provide support to local organizations in river and stream enhancement projects that benefit the sustainability of salmon and other fish.
Registration fees 221 spots remaining
How far can you swim in the month of September (in a pool and/or an ocean)?