The Firehouse Run is back for the year 2021!
The Firehouse Run is a community 5K walk or run located in Santa Clara, CA. This event was established for one purpose, to support Santa Clara Unified students.
Thanks to the support from our community, last year’s event raised $30,000 for a grand total over $139,000 over 6 years.
Due to Covid-19 and the dynamic state regulations, we are required to remain flexible when hosting an event of this magnitude, therefore we will be hosting a virtual event in 2021. The health and safety of our community is our top priority.
Thank you all for your continued support during these years!
Help support our schools for the 7th year in a row!
- December 4 10:00 AM PST - Packet Pickup
- December 5 12:00 AM PST - Race Opens for Results Submittal
- December 11 1:00 PM PST - Deadline to Submit Results in Order to be Eligible for Top Finisher Medal
- December 12 10:00 AM PST - Final Packet Pickup and Top Finisher Medal Pickup
- December 12 11:59 PM PST - Race Closes for Results Submittal
$35.00Aug 30 - Dec 12
$25.00Aug 30 - Dec 12
|2||Terrence J. Rose, Inc.||$500.00|
The Rotary Club of Santa Clara
Santa Clara Unified School District Office and Central Services StaffRaised: