Raise money for Columbus Rotary Foundation
The Columbus Rotary Foundation is a 501c3 organization that support the Columbus Rotary's missions to make a difference in the lives of others.
We Solve Problems - Come Help Us
Every day, in Columbus and around the world, our neighbors face tough challenges — conflict, disease, and lack of clean water, health care, education, and economic opportunity. Members of the Columbus Rotary and Rotarians around the world have a vision of what’s possible for their neighbors. They mobilize other leaders and experts to take action and see it through. We have fun working with our members—partners, neighbors, and friends—doing so many good works:
- We support education, expanding access to education and empowering educators to inspire more children and adults to learn. Columbus Rotary has funded over $1 million in scholarships over the last decade so youth can imagine and realize their full potential and live their dreams.
- We help local economies grow, creating opportunities for individuals and communities to thrive financially and socially
- We help provide clean water, building local solutions to bring clean water and sanitation services to more people every day
- We save mothers and children, expanding access to quality care, so mothers and children can live and grow stronger
- We promote peace, encouraging dialogue to foster understanding within and across cultures
- We help fight disease, educating and equipping communities to stop the spread of life-threatening or preventable diseases
- We are eradicating polio, uniting the world to end polio, once and for all
Columbus Rotary is one of the oldest and largest Rotary Clubs in the world, founded in 1912 and almost 300 members strong. We are family, friends and neighbors, community and business leaders, young and seasoned professionals and retirees who meet weekly for dynamic programs and networking while supporting numerous service projects in our community and world.
From supporting Columbus City School children with programs to build self-esteem to building an orphanage in Africa for children of parents who died of AIDS, we are always in motion looking for ways we can make a difference in the lives of others. To learn more about our efforts, go to our website at https://www.columbusrotary.org/
|Oct 17||Mike Mesewicz||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 03||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 01||John O'Meara||Undisclosed amount|
|Sep 26||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Sep 10||Hunter Brown||$22.32|