E.P.I.C. 5K Beach Run & 1 Mile Family Fun Run/Walk
Saturday, December 4th
Bilmar Beach Resort, 10655 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706
- 7:00am-8:00am Race Day Packet Pick-up and same day 5K Registration
- 8:00am-5K race start
8:15am-1 Mile run/walk start
Pre-Race Packet Pick-up & Registration: Dec. 3rd - 4:30-6:30, Sloppy Joe's located next to the Bilmar Beach Resort, (Free parking across the street next to Walgreens) Come for Happy Hour & watch the sunset!
Race Day Packet Pick-up & Registration: Dec. 4th - 7:00am - 8:00am Waves, located inside the Bilmar Beach Resort.
Race Day PARKING: Volunteers will be handing out parking passes at the following locations:
- Treasure Island Community Center - 105 Park Place, Treasure Island (behind the Walgreens on Gulf Blvd.)
- Gulf Front Park - 10400 Gulf Blvd., Treasure Island (across from the Treasure Island Publix)
AWARDS: 5K Female and Male category - 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Winner's Medal.
The Bilmar Beach Resort is offering special week-end rates for the 5K participants.
Use group code EPIC5K at: https://reservations.travelclick.com/131442?groupID=3315307#/guestsandrooms, or call in directly. Upgrades to balcony & kitchen rooms are available for additional fee. There is a $30/day amenity fee which includes parking, wifi, beach chairs, bikes, hour a day of kayak/paddle board, pool towels, bottled water, lobby coffee and fruit water & afternoon cookies.
The beach run will take place just after sunrise on the beautiful hard pack shore of Treasure Island Beaches. This is an out and back run/walk starting and ending at the Bilmar Beach Resort.
The Bilmar Beach Resort & Sloppy Joe's will be hosting the after party! There will be food, beer and seltzers, awards and raffles and fun for the kids.
E.P.I.C. 's mission is to bring awareness for the protection of Florida’s gulf beaches, waterways and neighboring beach business community through advocacy, engagement, and education. To initiate a wide range of programs including sea turtle and sea bird nesting area preservation, red tide mitigation, visitor education concerning our beach and beach cleanup programs. Proceeds will benefit E.P.I.C. environmental initiatives and ICCA community improvement projects.
Meet the Seaside Seabird Sanctuary, Keep Pinellas Beautiful, the Audubon Society and The Clearwater Marine Aquarium and learn about our unique beach environment, beach clean-ups, turtle and bird nesting and rescue and rehab of our feathered friends.
Treasure Island is located along Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast with miles of gorgeous white sandy beaches and pristine water. The city is filled with locally owned restaurants, unique shops and beautiful beachfront hotels.
Come for the run and stay for a weekend of fun!
- December 4th 6-9pm - Treasure Island Holiday Lighted Boat Parade at Treasure Bay Gulf & Tennis. No admission charge
- December 5th 8am-12pm, Robbie’s Pancake Breakfast, $5 for the best breakfast in town, benefiting the Beaches Rotary support of children.
- December 3-5 Sanding Ovations “Sandlantis,” a Sand Sculpting Exhibition and Competition from master sculptors who use their imaginations on sand sculpting talent at a world-class level. The exhibition will be displayed on Treasure Island Beach behind the Bilmar Beach Resort.
Treasure Island is host to numerous water activities; kayaking, jet ski rentals, parasailing, deep sea fishing and sunset cruises, that can be enjoyed by all.
5K participants will receive a tech shirt, medal, and chip timed race bib
Participants will receive a T-Shirt, Medal, and Chip Timed BibAug 14 - Dec 4
Participants will receive a T-Shirt, Medal and Untimed bibAug 14 - Dec 4
Request Promo Code for any group > 5 at email@example.com
$30.00Aug 14 - Dec 4
- Event contact
- Carol Braddy, Race Director