Welcome to the registration page of
41st Turibana Loop 2021
The event will be held on Sunday, December 12th, 2021.
Location: MFA Noord, Aruba.
Start Time: 6:00 A.M.
Organizer: IBISA Aruba
During this Covid-19 Period, it is very important to note that race organizer: IBISA Aruba reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or introduce new Covid-19 Preventive Regulations if the national situation requires such measures to be taken.
Use this online form to register for the following races:
- 10.5 KM Individual Run (17 Years & Older)
- 10.5 KM Relay Team Walk & Run
- Individual Local: AWG 25,-
- Individual International: USD 20,-
- Relay Team: AWG 50,- for the 2 Person Team
IMPORTANT INFORMATION For Relay Participants:
- The Relay Team will receive 2 Bibs of the Same Number.
- The Bib-Number must be worn by both Runners.
- On Race Day, BOTH members of the Relay Team must report to the IBISA Desk BEFORE 5.30 A.M.
- The 2nd Relay Runner must enter the Transportation Bus BEFORE 5.30 A.M. at the Start Line to be transported to the 5.25KM Exchange Point. Facemask is required to enter the bus and remain on for the duration of the travel.
- The 1st Relay Runner will receive a Mylaps Ankle Bracelet to record their start time.
- The Ankle Bracelet must be handed over to the 2nd Relay Runner at the 5.25KM Exchange Point.
- There will be Transportation From the 5.25KM Exchange Point back to the Finish.
- After the race, the 2nd Relay Runner MUST hand in the Ankle Bracelet to IBISA personnel after passing the Finish Line.
Please note: Your registration is completed and confirmed ONLY AFTER payment is received either by online payment via credit card OR paying cash at Patrishi Store starting October 14th to September 10th. We DO NOT Reserve any spots with Pre-Registration, please make payment before the event reaches maximum capacity. Only Cash at IBISA or Patrishi Store & Online Payment will secure participation.
The Registration Page Opens on October 14th after the Press Conference at 10 A.M.
Cash Payment at IBISA & Patrishi Store October 14th:
IBISA Oranjestad: Monday - Friday from: 8 A.M. - 12 P.M. & 1 P.M. to 4 P.M.
Patrishi Store: Tuesday - Saturday from 10 A.M. - 6 P.M. NON-Stop.
Participants will receive:
- Turibana Loop 2021 Special 41st Edition Dri-Fit Shirt
- Turibana Loop 2021 Bib-number with Chip
- Turibana Loop 2021 Finisher's Medal
- Fruits and Refreshments
- First 300 Paid Registrations will also receive a IBISA Goodie
There will be NO Race-Day Bib Pick Up or Payment on December 12nd 2021.
Registration & Payment Closes on Friday December 10th, when IBISA & Patrishi Store closes at 5.00 P.M. OR if event sells out earlier.
NOTE: All participants MUST pre-register online AND pay at IBISA or Patrishi Store to have a guaranteed spot OR must pay online directly when registering. Only payment secures your spot in the event. If you pre-register and do not pay in time you run the risk of the event selling out and being left out.
Awards Ceremony Takes Place on Dec 13 (Female) & Dec 14 (Male):
- 10.5 KM Run (17+ Years Old)
- Top 3 Male & Female
- 10.5 KM Run (17+ Years Old)
- Top 3 Runners Per Age Category: 17-19, 20-29, 30-34 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
- 10.5 Relay Team Walk & Run
- Top 3 Per Category: Duo Male, Duo Female, Duo Mix.
For More Information:
- Participation is guaranteed ONLY AFTER making the fee payment at IBISA or Patrishi Store or Paid Online.
Additional Call For VOLUNTEERS:
- We are always looking for volunteers at our great events
- If you are interested contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Or call us 5824987 and ask for one of our Sports Coordinators Rafael Perez or Glen Lacle.
Participants 17 Years And Older
- December 12 6:00 AM AST - Start of 10.5 KM Individual Run
- December 12 6:00 AM AST - Start of 10.5 KM Team Relay Run
- December 13 6:00 PM AST - Prize Ceremony for Female Winners
- December 14 6:00 PM AST - Prize Ceremony for Male Winners