Join us for the world’s largest swimming celebration: World Swim Day! Grab your friends and go for a swim in the pool or open water, or log a Dryland Workout to celebrate! Share your workout for a chance to win epic prizes from our sponsors!
World Swim Day is more than a virtual swim. It’s a chance to reflect on why you love the water and to raise money for learn-to-swim organizations that provide much-needed water safety education.
- FREE Ticket: Get a free Swim or Dryland Workout in the MySwimPro app
- Premium Ticket ($50 USD): Includes a free Workout, plus:
- Official 2021 World Swim Day gold medal
- Blue silicone “SWIM” cap
- 100% of proceeds donated to learn-to-swim organizations
If you purchase a Premium Ticket, expect your medal and swim cap to arrive 5-7 business days after purchase for USA orders and 2-3 weeks after purchase for international orders.
How to Participate:
- Register and select a free Workout. Choose from 6 Swim Workouts and 3 Dryland Workouts.
- Want to host a meetup? Create a team when you register! Share your team name with your friends, and they can join your team for a group swim.
- Download the MySwimPro app on iPhone or Android
- Anytime between Friday, October 22 and Sunday, October 24, Log your free Swim or Dryland Workout in the MySwimPro app. The app is 100% free to everyone for the whole weekend!
- Post a photo or video on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Strava or TikTok using the hashtag #WorldSwimDay to enter to win prizes! Post must be public. Winners selected & notified by Thursday, October 28, 2021.
Visit our Support Site to learn how to log and share a Workout on World Swim Day.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Win Epic Prizes -- Stay tuned for more details!
- Who should we donate money to? Click here to nominate a swimming charity that is making a difference.
- Rock World Swim Day swag! Click here to buy a t-shirt, flag, towel, or sticker.
- Start training for the big day with a free 30-day trial of MySwimPro! Try our ELITE membership and unlock hundreds of Swim Workouts, plus Training Plans and Analytics. Sign up at myswimpro.com/elite.
- Interested in supporting World Swim Day and spreading the word? Email email@example.com
- 13 million meters of swimming logged 🏊🏼♂️
- 1000s of swimmers from 120+ countries 🌎
- $3,000 donated to learn-to-swim organizations 💙
- 30 prizes awarded to swimmers around the world 🏆
100% of proceeds donated to learn-to-swim organizations!
Includes blue swim cap & gold medal shipped to your home.Aug 31 - Oct 27