in partnership with
Not your normal gravel run. Toronto Hustle and Magnotta Winery are partnering to bring you a gravel-scavenger adventure like no other. You'll explore some of the best gravel riding riding through the Niagara Escarpment while hunting for items on course. Ride solo or grab some friends and make a team. Teams must ride and finish together but there will be surprise challenges along the way which will require you to choose the best rider for individual tasks. Please join us for a day of challenging fun followed by Magnotta Winery drinks and lunch!
Funds raised support Lyme Disease research and the G. Magnotta Foundation.
One tick bite can cost you your life. The G Magnotta Foundation's mission is to take a research stand against the escalating threat of Lyme Disease in Canada. By better understanding Lyme bacteria and how it behaves once it enters the human body, we will overcome the testing, diagnosis and treatment problems that exist.
Approx 100km Ride Starts: 9:00am
Approx 50km Ride Starts: 9:45am
Food + drinks with Magnotta Winery and Toronto Hustle post ride
All riders who fundraise $500 or more will receive a custom event Jakroo kit + 1 ticket to be entered in a draw to win a Basso Gravel bike (exact model to be shared soon!) thanks to our friends at Basso & La Bicicletta.
- All riders to receive G. Magnotta Foundation 26oz Water bottle and 6-pack of Magnotta beer.
- 4 Magnotta Winery sample drink tickets and lunch included in registration
- Parking at start/finish
- Route to be provided pre ride.
- This is not a timed ride or race, it is a team gravel-scavenger adventure
- We will ride rain or shine! No refunds available.
- Gravel/CX/Mountain bike highly recommended as route is largely mixed gravel, maybe some single track too ;)
- Ride is largely unsupported - pack tubes, pump, water and food!
- Endurance Tap fuel and Skratch Labs hydration will be provided but come prepared with own fuel and hydration.
- Several fun gravel scavenger challenge checkpoints will be revealed prior to ride day (and maybe even one or two surprises day of!)
- The Highway Traffic Act applies. The roads are not closed. You are expected to follow all traffic laws.
- Be alert for others using any roads or trails.
To make an additional donation to the G. Magnotta Foundation or to make a general donation if you're unable to join, please click the Donate button.
Safety is of top importance and all government mandated regulations will be followed. We strongly encourage all participants to be double vaccinated to ensure a safe event for all. Should government regulations change prior to the event date, you may be required to show proof of vaccination. While we will be outside the entire time, we encourage all participants to wear a mask when feasible out of an abundance of caution.
All riders and volunteers of the event will be required to self screen for any COVID-19 symptoms and we ask anyone not feeling well, to please stay at home.
Message Toronto Hustle on social media or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We encourage all riders to fundraise a minimum $150 in support of the G. Magnotta Foundation and Lyme Disease Research.
CA$85.00Sep 10 - Oct 15
We encourage all riders to fundraise minimum $150 in support of the G. Magnotta Foundation and lyme disease.
CA$85.00Sep 10 - Oct 15
Not able to ride? You can still join us for the day!
CA$30.00Sep 10 - Oct 15