The Ranger Run is a family friendly 5K for everyone!
We invite you to run, walk, hike or bike and help make a difference in the lives of students.
All of the proceeds will go to helping students who are in need.
How It Works:
- Register here anytime between October 1-21
- Pick up your participant pack the week of October 18th. Call Leeann Elrod at 662.560.1112 for more info.
- Run, Walk, Hike Or Bike anytime after you pick up your pack
- Use the hashtag #RangerRun on social media to share with your friends!
It's that simple!
Participant Pack Includes:
- Ranger Run T-Shirt
- Ideas of Places to Run/Walk/Hike/Bike in North Mississippi
- Finisher's Certificate
- Instructions for the 5K
- A Personal Thank You Note From A Student
- Event contact
- Leeann Elrod