Join us for the 8th Annual Gingerbread Run,
and support SaskAbilities!
From December 3-8 2021, run a 5km or 10km or a Half Marathon and share your results and photos with other runners near and far! This year's events will be virtual, which means participants run the race on their own and submit their time through the Race Roster website.
Participants will still receive an awesome souvenir bunnyhug at our safe, drive-thru race package pick up (details below). Can't make it to the pick-up? No problem! We'll ship your package to you.
Make the experience yours!
- Have your own safe celebration at home and try out our favourite gingerbread cookie recipe.
- Invite your closest friends and family to a live or virtual after-run party. Eat those gingerbread cookies!
- Stay connected to the community by celebrating your run on social media using the hashtag #gingerbreadrun and tagging the Brainsport instagram @brainsportyxe. If you tag us, we can share!
All race profits will go to support SaskAbilities. Money raised stays in the province and goes towards funding SaskAbilities/Easter Seals Saskatchewan programs including Camp Easter Seal, Summer Fun and Adaptive Technology Services. As we promote inclusion for all, SaskAbilities offers programs and services to people with disabilities in Saskatchewan to foster independence and participation in the community through our programs and services. Your generous donation and participation in this amazing event is greatly appreciated.
Good luck, have fun, and if you catch the gingerbread man, please use hand sanitizer before handling.
Registration closes at the end of November 7. NO EXCEPTIONS. This gives us enough time to have the race packages ready to be mailed out on the week of November 22nd and to have them ready for race package pick-up on November 27th.
RACE PACKAGE PICKUP
November 27 at 2121 11th St W.
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Each participant is in charge of uploading their results. You can upload your results by clicking here using the Runkeeper App or by uploading a screenshot. You will only be allowed to upload results in the race for which you registered.
All registrations are final. There are no refunds on registration fees and no transfers will be permitted. By submitting your registration, you acknowledge that you understand our NO REFUND POLICY. There is absolutely no refund of your entry, no roll-over of your entry to a future year.
- November 7 11:59 p.m. CST - Registration Closes
- November 22 12:00 p.m. CST - Out of town packages start shipping
- November 27 9:00 a.m. CST - Race Package Pick Up (9-2)
- December 3 12:00 a.m. CST - Virtual Run
- December 4 12:00 a.m. CST - Virtual Run
- December 5 12:00 a.m. CST - Virtual Run
- December 6 12:00 a.m. CST - Virtual Run
- December 7 12:00 a.m. CST - Virtual Run
- December 8 12:00 a.m. CST - Virtual Run