Gather your tribe. Divide and conquer.
What’s better than running?
Running with your tribe of family and friends!
Get a team of four together and run or walk in the inaugural Tribe Team Relay.
Instead of running a marathon by yourself, gather 3 other crazy runners or walkers and conquer it together.
Each runner must complete 1 lap of each of the 3 courses.
First team that completes the relay is crowned champion!
How to Register Your Tribe:
First, the designated team Captain will register and select your team division.
- Open Divisions: Men's, Women's, and Coed (2 men, 2 women).
- Master's Divisions: Men's, Women's and Coed.
- To qualify for the Masters Division, all members of your team must be age 40 or older.
Second, choose your team name. Don't worry, you can change it later if you can't think of anything good. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to change your name.
Third, gather your tribe together. As we get closer to the event we will be reaching out to team captains to gather your tribe's information. If you already have your tribe set then please complete this form after you register. Make sure you have everyone's information before starting the form.
Finally, relax. You got this!
$150.00Now registering Jul 1 – Sep 30
$165.00Oct 1 – Dec 31
$180.00Jan 1 – Jan 29
- January 29 2:00 PM - Packet Pick-up at Road Runner Sports in N. Phoenix from 2-5pm
- January 30 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- January 30 8:00 AM - Team Relay Begins
- January 30 10:15 AM - Award Tent Opens