2022 IS A VIRTUAL EVENT
We don’t want you to ride for us... We want you to ride for them!
The 1 in 5 Cancer Patients who cannot get to and from their life saving treatment!
One in Five Cancer patients cannot get to and from their life saving treatments. Help us fuel their ride: every Dollar provides 3 km of distance. 100% of money raised by participants goes to the Wheels of Hope Transportation Program.
Everyone knows some who is dealing with Cancer, most don’t know 20% of patients Cannot get to and from their treatment; that’s where you step in. Helping by raising funds to fuel the rides.
100% of the money goes to the Transportation Program.
100% of us are volunteers, no salaries
100% of the costs for our ride is covered by local, area and national businesses
We want 100% of what you do to make a difference in someone’s life!
How does it work?
Register, Fundraise and Ride
Ride 100km, or more in the Months of August and September
Pledge sheets are available
or they can donate online.
Unlike many rides we do not have a minimum fundraising amount, no maximum either!
Take care , stay safe and THANK YOU!!!
Dean, Amanda, Katie, Andrew, Mikayla, Kim, Helma,Sierra, Cathy and Ron
"To have no Cancer Patient to worry about getting to and from life saving treatments"
Across Canada Riders
Ask about our Cycling Club or
Company Group Registration fee!!!
Want to Volunteer? email Ron at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cycling Club Closed
Cycling Club group discount. Register club and unlimited Cyclist from club can ride
$500.00Feb. 1 - Sep. 30
Youth 17 and under 100 km Closed
$5.00Feb. 1 - Sep. 30
I want to fundraise but I will not be biking!
FreeFeb. 1 - Sep. 30
Individual Participa100km ClosedOnline registration closed
$50.00Feb. 1 – Apr. 30
$50.00May 1 – Sep. 30
Team Participant 100 KM ClosedOnline registration closed
New for 2018
$45.00Feb. 1 – Apr. 30
$45.00May 1 – Sep. 30
Team Participant - 100km ClosedOnline registration closed
Teams must have a minimum of 5 participants
$45.00Feb. 1 – Apr. 30
$45.00May 1 – Sep. 30
Individual Participant 100 km ClosedOnline registration closed
New for 2018 100km
Early Bird registrationFeb. 1 – Apr. 28
$55.00Apr. 28 – Sep. 18
ClosedSep. 18 – Sep. 30
Route and Event Information
With this year being virtual the route or route is up to you Vary your routes to make it more interesting
Just a reminder we will be back as a road event and offering participants a 30, 60 or 100 km country ride from London to Ingersoll and back. This non-competitive fun ride is all about getting out and getting active while helping our neighbours. If you choose you can ride to Ingersoll and you can have your own transportation back or we will return you to London.
Helmets are mandatory for all participants regardless of age. Escort vehicles follow along to assist in case your legs wear out before your enthusiasm.
Top 5 Reasons to Register for Our Cycling Adventure
1. Help your neighbors. Last year in Elgin-Middlesex 540 Local Patients were provided rides by our volunteer drivers through the Wheels of Hope Transportation Program.
2. Enjoy the ride. It’s a non-competitive ride, meaning it’s all about the camaraderie, sights and fun.
3. 1 in 5 cancer patients in Ontario have trouble getting to their lifesaving treatment appointments. Help them get there.
4. Be active. About one third or all cancers can be prevented by eating well, being active and maintain a healthy body weight.
5. 200,000 kms. This is how many kilometers 147 volunteers drove in Elgin-Middlesex in 2018 through the Wheels of Hope program. This is the equivalent of driving our cycling course 2,576 times.
Join us for a fun ride that helps so many of our neighbours. Ride with in support of the Wheels of Hope Transportation Program.
Sponsors and Supporters
It takes several people to help us make this event a success either through donating time, items or money. Without these people we could not do what we do , Thank You to our Supporters
Cathy Marchand and Sierra Marchand
Jennifer and Michael Hessel
Andrew DenHollander and Mikayla Racz
Phil DenHollander and Nicole Fleming
Canadian Cancer Society
|1||View fundraiser page for Stephen||
|View page for Stephen|
- September 19 7:30 a.m. EDT - Registration Start Time
- September 19 8:40 a.m. EDT - Welcome to riders, safety and route information
- September 19 9:00 a.m. EDT - Registration End Time
- September 19 9:00 a.m. EDT - Cycle Kick-Off
- September 19 11:00 a.m. EDT - Ingersoll Turnaround
- September 19 11:00 a.m. EDT - Barbecue at London City Chrysler and Wrap-Up
- Event contact
- Ron DenHollamder
- +1 519-639-0041